Addressing Early-Stage Funding Gaps: How to Get Companies Funded from $500K-$5M
- What sources of Early-Stage Funding are available from local organizations and experts?
- Angel Groups
- Deep Tech Seed Stage Investors
- Non-Dilutive funding
- What influences leaders of these funding sources in their investment decisions?
- How do our local innovation ecosystems, including incubators and accelerators, work together with Early-Stage Funding sources to help their startup companies succeed?
- How has the CEO of a local startup successfully navigated the challenges of Early-Stage Funding?
Cliff Emmons is a visionary senior technology leader, entrepreneur, angel investor, and advisor with extensive experience in creating, building, and transforming organizations in the USA, India, and China at both Fortune 500 companies and startups. He is highly recognized and skilled in leveraging innovative technologies that generate sustained revenue growth. Cliff has over twenty years’ experience in developing Medical Devices. He holds bachelor degrees in mechanical and electrical engineering and a masters degree in management engineering (his “MBA for Geeks”). He is currently the CEO of IIOT-OXYS, Inc., founder of Accelerated Healthcare Innovations, LLC, and a Boston Harbor Angel member.
- Monica Anc – Manager, Industry Strategy & Investments, MA Life Sciences Center
- Dylan Arnould – MassCEC Investment Principal, Seed Investments Program
- Marcos Bento – Manager, Boston Harbor Angels
- Greg Fryer – Partner, Verrill, Maine Venture Fund
- Tom Kinneman – COO, North Shore InnoVentures
- Vinit Nijhawan- Managing Director, MassVentures
- Rodney Rietze – CEO, iVexSol