InterACTION Healthcare 2020 is ACTION’s International online program for companies in the areas of Therapeutics, Medical Devices and Digital Health. Accelerate your international fundraising activities and connect with the health innovation ecosystem in the greater Boston area. Join online meetings and sessions to leverage international resources that will help you boost your company to the next level.
- Meet investors, previously matched with your company profile – online one on one meetings.
- Learn what investors are looking for.
- Strengthen your network in Massachusetts.
Program subsidized by US Economic Development Administration.
In partnership with Life Sciences Nation, organizers of RESI.
PROGRAM DATES & FORMAT
InterACTION HEALTHCARE 2020
Sessions & Workshops
Sept 2nd, 3rd, 17th, 24th, 30th
(5 days, 2.5 hours each day)
Free of charge for admitted companies
(subsidized by the US Economic Development Administration)
Meetings with Investors via Digital RESI
Sept 14th, 15th and 16th
10% off Ticket to Digital RESI (1-Day or 3-Day)
for companies admitted to InterACTION.
Additional 10% off (Early Bird) 3-Day Ticket
to Digital RESI (before Aug 3rd).
Applications open through August 15th
Limited spots available, admissions on an ongoing basis.
Join Sessions & Workshops and get a discount for Digital RESI.
Online customized follow-up
and network development
(introductions to key stakeholders)
October through November, 2020 – $400
3 days in Boston (on-site)
to meet with key stakeholders
and leading organizations
Dates to be determined when travel
restrictions are over – $300
If you are interested in any of these
optional offerings, please contact us.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Browse the investors by using Life Science Nation’s (LSN) online Partnering Platform that contains more than 350 investors and matches your company’s technology and stage of development with best fit investors (VCs, Strategics, Family Offices, BAs, etc.), and allows you to request meetings and manage your schedule. Virtual Partnering (RESI) will run 24 hours nonstop for a total of 48 potential meeting slots
(extendible up to 72 hours, 144 meeting slots). Investor meetings are 30 minutes long and take place through video conference with shared screen. LSN will run webinars on the partnering process and best practices for optimal results.
Learn how to raise funds in the US
Attend sessions and mentoring meetings to learn key topics about fundraising in the US. See Agenda.
Strengthen your network
As part of your strategy to raise funds in the US, and explore next steps in the US market entry, ACTION Innovation Network will help you develop your network through meaningful collaborations.
Apply by August 15th
Join InterACTION Healthcare 2020’s Sessions & Workshops and get a discount for Digital RESI.
Limited spots available, enrollment on an ongoing basis.
- STARTUPS, legally incorporated, from any country:
- Therapeutics companies that have raised at least $1M.
- Medical Devices, Digital Platforms, AI-based solutions & software-related companies in the Healthcare sector with prototypes or final products and that have raised at least $300K.
- Scientific or technological evidence of their technical approach.
- The project addresses a relevant global unmet need, a significant market need, and industry interest.
- Clearly defined IP strategy. Likelihood of obtaining a strong patent position.
- High-level English language skills.
If you have any questions, please contact us.