This edition of the Pre-Landing program will support companies in the areas of Therapeutics, Medical Devices and Digital Health. Prepare your company to raise funds in the US. Connect with the health innovation ecosystem in Massachusetts during COVID-19 lockdown and be ready for your visit when travel restrictions are over.
- Meet investors, previously matched with your company profile – online one on one meetings.
- Learn what investors are looking for.
- Strengthen your network in Massachusetts.
Program subsidized by US Economic Development Administration.
In partnership with Life Sciences Nation, organizers of RESI.
From Sept 8th until Sept 29th, 2020
Meetings with investors: Sept 21st, 2020
Online follow-up and network development: October through November, 2020
3 days in Boston (optional), dates to be determined based on travel restrictions
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
Browse the investors by using Life Science Nation’s (LSN) online Partnering Platform that contains more than 350 investors and matches your company’s technology and stage of development with best fit investors (VCs, Strategics, Family Offices, BAs, etc.), and allows you to request meetings and manage your schedule. Virtual Partnering (RESI) will run 24 hours nonstop for a total of 48 potential meeting slots
(extendible up to 72 hours, 144 meeting slots). Investor meetings are 30 minutes long and take place through video conference with shared screen. LSN will run webinars on the partnering process and best practices for optimal results.
Learn how to raise funds in the US
Attend sessions and mentoring meetings to learn key topics about fundraising in the US. See Agenda.
Strengthen your network
As part of your strategy to raise funds in the US, and explore next steps in the US market entry, ACTION Innovation Network will help you develop your network through meaningful collaborations.
Application deadline: July 15th.
Limited spots available, enrollment on an ongoing basis.
Selected startups pay $1,495 USD.
(This is a 50% reduction of the actual program cost, subsidized through a grant from the US Economic Development Administration).
Cost includes 1 day participation in Digital RESI.
Check Terms and Conditions
- STARTUPS, legally incorporated, from any country:
- Therapeutics (preference for but not limited to Neurological diseases or Oncology) that have raised at least $1M.
- Medical Devices, Digital Platforms, AI-based solutions & software-related startups in the Healthcare sector with prototypes or final products and that have raised at least $500K.
- Scientific or technological evidence of their technical approach.
- The project addresses a relevant global unmet need, a significant market need, and industry interest.
- Clearly defined IP strategy. Likelihood of obtaining a strong patent position.
- High-level English language skills.
If you have any doubt, please contact us.